PT Intramega Global opens the opportunity for you to join our team as the following:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing customers.
- Develop lead in the market.
- Innovatively find a new strategy to achieve company's goals.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, process and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted products specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
Job Description :
- Less than 35 years old.
- Must possess Bachelor Degree in any field, preferably in engineering or architecture.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Sales B2B.
- Have a great network of customers / customer database.
- Strong communication skill.
- Ability to speak in English is a MUST.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Proficients in Ms.Office.
- Have personal vehicle.
- Preferably have knowlege and experience in shelving, and hi-tech equipment.
Applicants can submit a job application letter, CV / Resume, Photo, and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Intramega Global has been appointed as authorised distributor global brand for Storage Racking System Solutions, Warehouse Automation Systems, Supply Chain Management Systems and Power Tools.
We deliver more than just products. We can provide a complete range of services including consultancy, planning and maintenance.